Everything that we have – right thinking and right living, a clean slate and a fresh start – comes from God by way of Jesus Christ. 1 Corinthians 1:30
We are so hard on ourselves. We take on false beliefs, especially those related to negatives from our past, and operate as if they are truth. By doing so, we allow our ‘slates’ to be written upon with incorrect ideas of ourselves, of God, and of His intentions toward His children. As a result, we can be trapped in the debilitating cycle of shame and guilt.
This message, based on Laura’s testimony and the Word of God, will challenge and equip each woman to:
- Discover that do-overs and clean slates are God’s specialty!
- Replace self-condemnation and self-pity with self-compassion
- Make peace with her past and accept the forgiveness that has already been given
- Trust the Lord to wipe her slate clean
- Hand the chalk over to God and allow Him to write a new story
[three or four 50-minute sessions]